Real Estate Transactions
If you are selling or purchasing rural or urban land or a home on your own, I can assist you with structuring and closing your sale. As an experienced real estate attorney I can help you navigate the legal and practical complexities of such a transaction, including:
- purchase and sale agreement preparation;
- negotiation consultation;
- due diligence (title review, environmental assessments, disclosures, etc.);
- deed preparation, closing documentation, and escrow review;
- easement preparation;
- inter-generational farm conveyances;
- legal advice, interpretation of documents, and counsel.
Read more about about real estate lawyers here.
Additionally, if you have a property dispute―such as a boundary line disagreement or other encroachment―regarding your home, farm, or forest lands, I can represent you to reach an agreement with the other party using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) through negotiation and mediation,