Land Use and Zoning

Is a neighbor proposing a land use action that could adversely affect your property or impact the conservation values in your area? Do you need to make a land use change on your property? I provide representation in land use matters before government entities.

  • Rural home site lot creation
  • Property line adjustments
  • Zoning changes
  • Farm stand applications

Click if you need to learn more about zoning attorneys in Portland, OR